Re: Falklands on 80-M

"Evans Ralston, KF5DNI"

Joe:

When I describe this to the folks here in Sparta (NC), what is the compass bearing on your '130 foot wire'? Perpendicular with the Falklands from your VA Beach location?

I sure is a clear example of following the gray line.

Evans KF5DNI

On 7/9/2018 6:20 AM, Joe O, KI5FJ via Groups.Io wrote:
DXers and like minded FT8 enthusiasts,
The attached shows the Gray-Line as I prepare this email.
QSO was about 30 minutes earlier.

My new antenna, actually a new configuration for the old 130 Ft wire,
and 200 Watts were the working conditions here in VA Beach.

Antenna: www.MyAntennas.com  EFHW-8010-2K.
End Fed Half-Wave on 80-Meters, up about 25 Ft.

See attached.

73
Joe O, K I 5 F J
NNNN