Re: the Field Day Group needs some help!

David R. Hassall, WA5DJJ

Dear Howard,

Since I have had no takers so far, You get to pick your slot.   Pick a couple of hours between Noon and Noon and come on out.   If  you want to help setup also we should be at the site which is at the corner of Telshore extension and Del Rey.   Near the Ihob restaurant and the old Kmart.    We will see you there.

Take care and hae fun.   Thanks

73 Dave Hassall WA5DJJ  Las Cruces, New Mexico

QRSS SUPER GRABBER WEBSITE: http://www.qsl.net/wa5djj/