Re: Some New kind of interference that is showing up at my location

David R. Hassall, WA5DJJ

Dear Joe,

Since I mostly have underground wiring.   That maybe the reason I have not seen this locally.   OK.  I will check the power poles around me.  There are some not too far away.

That was pointed south where the basic pole that feeds the underground wiring of my area is located.   So It may be down there as it is about a block and a half away as the crow

Flies.

Take care and have fun.

73 Dave Hassall WA5DJJ  Las Cruces, New Mexico

QRSS SUPER GRABBER WEBSITE: http://www.qsl.net/wa5djj/