From: main@MVRC-N5BL.groups.io <main@MVRC-N5BL.groups.io> On Behalf Of David R. Hassall, WA5DJJ
Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2018 7:39 PM
To: main@MVRC-N5BL.groups.io
Subject: Re: [MVRC-N5BL] QRP QCX 40m

Dear Steve,

Good job,   What was the problems you encountered and cures.   Just for my brains data base.

After you left here it was reworking some of the coils on T1.   You must have found something else also.

Take care and congratulations.    Your WSPR looks really good.

73 Dave Hassall WA5DJJ  Las Cruces, New Mexico

QRSS SUPER GRABBER WEBSITE: http://www.qsl.net/wa5djj/