Breakfast at Cracker Barrel at 6AM on Saturday Morning.

David R. Hassall, WA5DJJ

Dear Members,

Good breakfast to have before the antenna testing party at Hess Terrace at 8 AM ( I made a mistake on my last message and said it was at 9 AM.   So Please Note.  IT STARTS AT 8 AM.)

A great breakfast makes the job go easier.   So come and join us if you can.   There is always room for one more.

Then we can go to Hess Terrace and do all the antenna experiments without any difficulty but building up a big

Appetite for Lunch .

Hope to see you at Breakfast and the Antenna testing party at  8AM.

73 Dave Hassall WA5DJJ  Las Cruces, New Mexico

QRSS SUPER GRABBER WEBSITE: http://www.qsl.net/wa5djj/

Join main@MVRC-N5BL.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.