From: main@MVRC-N5BL.groups.io <main@MVRC-N5BL.groups.io> on behalf of Fred Atkinson, WB4AEJ <fred@...>
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2018 2:38 PM
To: main@MVRC-N5BL.groups.io
Subject: [MVRC-N5BL] New Technican Class Study Manual

This was in a VE newsletter that I received today:

New Technician class (Element 2) pool will take effect on July 1, 2018.
Important Reminder: Basic Qualification Question on New 605 Forms.

     That means that the technician class manual MVRC lut on the library bookshelf at the main library will soon be out of date.

     I took the last one over to the Brannigan Library shortly after the current question pool went into effect about six years ago.  They removed the old one from their shelves and replaced it with the one they have now.

     Could MVRC provide them with the latest testing manual?

     I also put a printed sticker in the back of the manual.  It said that the book was donated by MVRC and gave the URL to our Web site so they could contact MVRC or get information so they could attend the club meetings.

     73,

                                                                                Fred, WB4AEJ

Join main@MVRC-N5BL.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.